1. The company "Vally Kontidis" processes your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in order to ensure adequate security of the processing of your personal data and the safety of your electronic transactions. All information, which is related to your personal data is being treated confidentially. In particular:
a. For the navigation and access of the content of the website "Vally Kontidis", no personal data are being processed. However, in order to make a purchase you may be asked for the following information in the different steps of the process:
b. To place an order: Contact details, including name (first name-last name), email address, telephone, address, city, country, and zip/postal code.
c. To execute the payment of the order, the following personal data might be processed: Credit or debit card details, PayPal credentials and billing information. Payment by credit card or PayPal is a completely secure payment method and the company does not keep your card or account information.. After selecting your payment method, you are immediately transferred by means of an encrypted connection to a safe environment where you can insert your card details and complete the purchase.
All personal data provided by the user/member are being treated with high confidentiality and "Vally Kontidis" is processing them only to the extent necessary and does not disclose them to third parties.
Despite the safeguards the company has in place, the security of your personal data can not be fully guaranteed and in case of data loss the company bears no responsibility.
By submitting your personal data to our server, you declare that the information provided are not untrue, illegal, or in any way inappropriate.
2. To subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address and your name is required.
We also inform you that with the placement of your order to our website, you automatically subscribe to our company’s newsletter. In case you do not wish to receive this kind of e-mails, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘unsubscribe’ on the newsletter you will receive. In addition, in case you register as a member at Vally Kontidis Jewelry on the mobile app “Spaces by Wix”, “Vally Kontidis” will be able to view your Wix profile. You can leave the “Vally Kontidis” member area whenever you want.
3. You are able to access your data at any time as well as request the immediate deletion of your data, as well as your deletion as registered member. You can also exercise the rights referred to under Articles 12-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 at any time. Your personal data upon your request can be permanently deleted. Plus, only authorized staff members have access to your personal data and to the extent necessary, e.g. for processing orders.
4. The company confirms that no personal data of its customers will be disclosed to third parties, unless the data subject has given its consent to the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose, or in case this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority. The personal data provided through the website www.vallykontidis.gr are used exclusively by the company itself or companies cooperating with it, namely the carrier companies.
5. Your personal data is not disclosed to any third party and is managed exclusively by our company. The only exceptions are: a) data relating to the execution and settlement of electronic credit card payments made by trusted financial institutions that follow all appropriate security procedures to secure your information; and b) data that is strictly necessary for the execution of your order (transport, storage, etc.) by the companies cooperating with us.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. By using cookies, an application or website can adapt its functions to your own needs, knowing if it has already collected information about your preferences, what you want to see or not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information, except the data you choose to share with us.
It is your choice whether and to what extent you accept or reject cookies. Most users automatically accept cookies, but you can change your computer's navigation options to reject their use. However, this can prevent you from making the best use of the website.
7. Links to other sites
Please note that this website may contain links to other websites governed by other privacy statements, the content of which may differ from this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding the management or protection of your personal data by us or if you wish to modify your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us at email@example.com and phone: +302106100790.